Wigton Plantation Berkeley County
- Location Goose Creek, St. James Goose Creek Parish, Berkeley County
- Origin of name Named for Wigton County in Galloway, Scotland (birthplace of owner John Fraser)
- Other names Fraser's
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Alexander Fraser, John Fraser, Robert Y. Hayne
- Initial references: See #19
- Heitzler, Michael J. Goose Creek A Definitive History Volume One Planters, Politicians and Patriots. Charleston, SC: The History Press, 2005.