Romney Plantation McClellanville Charleston County
- Location South Santee River, McClellanville, St. James Santee Parish, Charleston County
Located off US 17 on Rutledge Road
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Privately owned
- Alphabetical list Gabriel Manigault, Isaac Mazyck, Paul Mazyck, Dr. Philip Porcher Mazyck, William Mazyck, John and Joseph Spencer, Patrick Stewart, John, James, and Robert Stewart
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 4, 40
- Anne Baker Leland Bridges and Roy Williams III, St James Santee Plantation Parish History and Records, 1685-1925, (Spartanburg, SC: The Reprint Company, Publishers, 1997).
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001), pp. 712-717.
- Telephone: ?