Waterford Plantation Black River Georgetown County
- Location Black River, Georgetown County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status a residential community
- 1737 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Chandler, Cripps, Ford, Skinner
- Initial references: 22, 40
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001 or 2002), pp. 479-482.