Totness Plantation Calhoun County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- ? Hamilton Cheves Paulling owned the plantation and farmed it until the house burned down at which time he moved his family to St. Matthews (2).
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Bull; Elliott; Glover; Hamilton Cheves Paulling; Salley
References & Resources
- Marion Salley, The Writings of Marion Salley, The Writings of Marion Salley (Orangeburg, SC: Orangeburg County Historical Society, 1970)
Order The Writings of Marion Salley
- Information contributed by Robbie M DeMars, whose great-grandfather was owner Hamilton Cheves Paulling.